- Increases horsepower and torque
- Better fuel economy at cruising speeds
- Custom designed for each application
- Patented straight-through muffler design reduces backpressure while absorbing sound waves
- Mandrel-bent stainless steel tubes with diameters optimized for reduced restriction while maintaining exhaust gas speed
- Made from the finest austenitic stainless steel for long-lasting durability
- All welded construction
- Includes black chrome exhaust tips
- Includes everything required for installation, including detailed instructions
- Backed by the exclusive Borla Million-Mile warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Fits these Vehicles:
2019-2022 Ram 1500 5.7L Automatic Transmission 2 & 4 Wheel Drive Extended (Quad) Cab Standard Bed (6' 4") 140.5" Wheelbase/ Crew Cab Short Bed (5' 7") 144.6" Wheelbase/ Crew Cab Standard Bed (6' 4") 154" Wheelbase "Through Bumper" Tip Exit. Includes the Rebel. Does NOT Fit Ram Classic.
Fits through the factory bumper cut-outs. Includes the Rebel. Does NOT fit Ram Classic. This system features a Black Chrome finish on T-304 stainless steel tips. Using BORLA® Stainless Steel Polish p# 21461 is NOT recommended with these black chrome tips. We suggest cleaning the tips with hot water and a microfiber cloth.
BORLA® Cat-Back™ and Axle-Back exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology designed to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA® Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere.
Each system is built from premium, high-quality T-304 austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer numerical control (CNC) manufacturing ensures an accurate fit.
Best of all, BORLA® stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you'd expect from the world's most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.