- 1-5/8" 16-Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Mandrel-Bent Tubing for Unrestricted Flow
- 4-to-1 Mitered Merge Collectors Eliminate Flow-Block Turbulence Seen On Formed Collectors
- Optimized Tube Lengths Improve Flow and Performance
- 100% Hand MIG Welded Construction Ensures Optimal Strength and Durability
- In-House Dyno Testing Produced Gains of +37 HP and +58 Lbs. x Ft. of Torque
Unleash more torque and horsepower with this Twisted Steel Header for your RAM 1500 HEMI. Optimized, 1-5/8" mandrel bent, 304 stainless-steel tubing improves exhaust flow for quicker throttle response and overall performance.
In-house dyno testing produced gains of +37 horsepower and +58 lbs. x ft. of torque.
1-5/8" 304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
Mandrel bent, 1-5/8" 16-gauge 304 stainless steel tubing construction for unrestrictive flow resulting in more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power.
100% MIG welded by certified craftsmen provides the strongest welds for long lasting strength and durability.
4-to-1 Mitered Merge Collectors:
Designed with true 4-to-1 mitered merge collectors to eliminate flow-block turbulence created by formed collectors.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
3/8" thick, 1-piece flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle. Includes quality gaskets and hardware.
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.