- High-efficiency & Extremely Loud
- The horns are constructed from fiberglass-reinforced ABS for extreme durability through all harsh conditions.
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms Won't Rust!
- Manifold-less Design For Flexible Installation
- All-inclusive Train Air Horn Solution!
- Heavy Duty Compressor For Faster Fills!
- All Standard Mounting Hardware
- Max Honk Time: 4 to 6 Seconds
- It can be heard from almost miles away!
- The bracket has a Black Powdercoat finish
- Made from 14 Gauge Steel
- Quick & Easy Install
Pick up our most popular Conductor’s Special Train Horn Kit made for our HornBlasters Spare Tire Delete Kit! Our Spare Tire Delete Bracket cuts down install time in half and gives you a clean and compact way to install your Conductor’s Special 244K Nightmare Edition Train Horn Kit!
A train horn kit that can do it all and look good doing it, our Conductor’s Special 244K Nightmare Edition Train Horn Kit has been the go-to train horn kit for years. With enough volume to wake the dead and enough power to handle most pneumatic jobs you can throw at it, our Conductor’s Special 244K is one of our most rounded kits and a solid addition to any vehicle.
Our Conductor’s Special 244K Nightmare Edition Train Horn Kit features our legendary Shocker XL Train Horns. Hand-tuned to the exact specifications of the US Train Horn Chord and packing just as much power as an authentic train horn, our Shocker XL Train Horns are the closest you can get to the real deal without having to spend thousands on a retired locomotive train horn. Constructed from an ultra-durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS composite with stainless-steel diaphragm and backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects, you get a train horn that is not only insanely loud but ridiculously durable as well.
Of course, for horns of this caliber, you need an onboard air system that will keep up. Our Conductor’s Special 244K Nightmare Edition Train Horn Kit is one of our most well-rounded kits, with enough air to blast our Shocker XL Train Horns for up to 6 seconds, as well as handle most pneumatic applications such as air tools or tire inflation. Our Nightmare edition is powered by Viair’s 444C Stealth Black Air Compressor, recharging our 2-Gallon 6-Port tank in roughly a minute. With hardware and instructions included, you get everything you need to get back out on the road and honking.
Installing your Conductor’s Special Train Horn Kit has never been easier or cleaner than with the introduction of our Spare Tire Delete Brackets. All full-size truck owners and plenty of mid-sized truck owners are ditching their factory spare tire in favor of one of our HornBlasters Spare Tire Delete Brackets for their train horn kit. Not only does our bracket make any install look like a professional install but it also saves you the most valuable resource of all, time! Whether you are a DIY master or are having it professionally done our Spare Tire Delete Bracket turns what used to be a 6-8 hour install into a 3-4 hour install.
An increasing number of people are using this for more than just blasting horns! With a system like the 244K, you can also use the air supply to:
- Adjust Tire Pressure
- Light Pneumatic Use
- Inflate Water Toys and Safety Gear
- Supply Air to Load Leveling Bags
- Supply Air for a Jake Brake
- Supply Air for Differential Lockers
- Blow up Kids Toys
- And lots more!
- Fits most full-size pickups.
- The spare tire delete kit is shown assembled above for illustration purposes only. The kit will arrive as individual components and assembly will be required. Please check the install instructions in the section below.
- Adding the S6 extensions to your STDK will increase the width from 20" to 29". Please make sure you have the clearance before purchasing.