* This is a completely stainless steel converter back exhaust kit , all hardware included
* T304 polished stainless steel tips with a rolled edge and 4” outlet.
* Reinforced, heavy duty stainless hangers
* Mandrel bent pipes for increased flow
* Tig welded free flow muffler with ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool packing to help eliminate drone
* Deep Rich exhaust note
* Non-invasive inside the cabin
This Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent cat-back exhaust kit gives you a Raw, Rich, Mean exhaust note under acceleration on the outside while being non-invasive and a no drone on the inside. Customers have said that this system is like two exhaust kits in one with a deep performance exhaust note on the outside and remarkably quiet on the inside. This is your “everyday drivers” performance exhaust kit that sounds great but doesn’t rock you out of the cab or annoy your neighbors.
The MACH-44-RAM-DUAL exhaust kit starts off at 3” and then when it goes through the MACH44 free flow muffler it branches off into dual 2 ½” mandrel bent tailpipes. No need to remove your spare tire as Solo Performance has painstakingly bent the driver’s side tailpipe to accommodate the spare. We have band clamps on the two T304 Polished Stainless Steel Rolled Edge exhaust tips to give you adjustability in and out for a perfect fit every time.
The new Solo-Performance Tips are a larger diameter tip which fills the bumper cut outs better. Factory tips are 3.75? x 7? The replacement tips by Solo are 4? (outlet) x 22? (length) for a cleaner fuller look. Easy to install and fun to drive.